I will deliver a 24 hour professional resume writing service

                                                                Hire Now

Why Me?

 

I'm Rob, multi-certified professional Resume Writer, Career Consultant, & Recruiter with 16+ years of experience helping 10,000+ clients in 128+ countries land jobs at F100 companies & start-ups.

 

My services are news-featured nationwide.

 

I rewrite/update professional Resumes for all clients - Executive, Consulting, Marketing, Software Engineering, Tech, Finance, Government/ Federal, & more.

 

My Gig Gives You:


1.   Achievement-driven Professional Resume Writing Service & Keyword Optimization to land interviews.

2.   Partner with a professional resume writer & recruiter to guide your job search.

3.   Insider Tips & Feedback.

4.   Answers to your job search questions.

5.   New Content Ideas to tell your story.

6.   Compelling Summary to capture attention.

7.   Unlimited Revisions until you're 100% satisfied.

8.   ATS Resume formatted to a clean, ATS-compliant design.

9.   Powerful Cover Letter, so you stand out.

10. LinkedIn Profile Optimization, Content, Analysis, & Guidance to boost your impressions.

 

How Do I Start?

 

Click 'Continue' now to secure my availability!


No comments:

Post a Comment