I will deliver a 24 hour professional resume writing service

                                                                Hire Now

Why Me?

 

I'm Rob, multi-certified professional Resume Writer, Career Consultant, & Recruiter with 16+ years of experience helping 10,000+ clients in 128+ countries land jobs at F100 companies & start-ups.

 

My services are news-featured nationwide.

 

I rewrite/update professional Resumes for all clients - Executive, Consulting, Marketing, Software Engineering, Tech, Finance, Government/ Federal, & more.

 

My Gig Gives You:


1.   Achievement-driven Professional Resume Writing Service & Keyword Optimization to land interviews.

2.   Partner with a professional resume writer & recruiter to guide your job search.

3.   Insider Tips Feedback.

4.   Answers to your job search questions.

5.   New Content Ideas to tell your story.

6.   Compelling Summary to capture attention.

7.   Unlimited Revisions until you're 100% satisfied.

8.   ATS Resume formatted to a clean, ATS-compliant design.

9.   Powerful Cover Letter, so you stand out.

10. LinkedIn Profile Optimization, Content, Analysis, Guidance to boost your impressions.

 

How Do I Start?

 

Click 'Continue' now to secure my availability!


No comments:

Post a Comment