I will do data entry, VA for you and will provide best quality work

I will do data entry, VA for you and will provide best quality work


For Buy Service Click the Image


About This Gig


***Please drop me a message in details before placing the order to avoid mistakes***

Hello there!
My name is Kathleen and you can call me "Kath"
I will be your valuable and multi-task back office admin support.
I always provide my best services to my clients with unlimited numbers of revisions.

My Virtual Assistance services include:

  • Data from the web to MS Excel/Word, etc
  • Copy & Paste
  • PDF to MS Excel/Word
  • Web research
  • File format conversion
  • Unlocking Secure PDF Files
  • Business Card and Resume Data Entry
  • Do any type of data entry
  • Manual Typing
  • Printing and scanning files
  • Basic Photo Editing (cropping, rename, background removal, photo effects, etc.)
  • Basic Graphic Design
  • Quotes Photo Making
  • Customer Support
  • Phone/Chat/Email Handling
  • Wordpress/Shopify
  • Web Design

100% satisfaction & confidentiality is extreme priority.
Please drop me a message in details before placing the order.

Thanks for your time and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment