I will design a killer CV resume in infographic style under 48h

ORDER NOW


About This Gig

*Want an awesome infographic CV, Resume? - Fiverr's PRO Seller**
About Me
My name is Andrew, with over 8 years of experience in content marketing (infographics design and outreach, blog management), branding, and web design. My design process focuses on clear communication and always puts your brand and audience first. 

If you are reading this, then you know that a CV, Resume with great Graphics works better than a standard one.

I am designing Infographics on a daily basis for over two years now and have got many requests for creating CV Resumes in infographic style
so I've decided to create an extra gig that focuses your Infographic Resume. 

Before Ordering Ensure that:
  • You have your details ready so that I can include them in your resume. 
  • Nothing else. Trust the rest of the process to me.
  • You can always write any individual wishes to me, and I will tell you what we can do to make your CV perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment