Translate your files, write books and ebooks




Hire Now

Hire Now



Order Now


About This Gig

Welcome
Thanks so much for reaching out to my Gig.
I am native of Pakistan and 
I am a native Urdu speaker with excellent proficiency in English. I can professionally translate any content, article or document from English to Urdu or vice versa. Customer satisfaction, quality work and on-time delivery are my top priorities. I have been translating various documents for more than 2 years. I have been translating documents into English-medium schooling to Urdu. I translate various types of documents such as law, property, witness statements, police reports, medical document booklets, etc.
 
Why you choose me ???
because my work will be

1.100% Uniform and free manual translation
2.
High quality translation with accuracy and flow3.100% unique and human translation, never use google or similar tools to translate the documents.
4.Very fast delivery
5.Availability 24/7
If you need any translation then give me the document,audio or video file so that I will translate it according to your needs.

Note:Don't hesitate to contact for any custom offer. Please contact before ordering to avoid cancellation. If you need previous sample then knock me.

No comments:

Post a Comment